TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Exam Syllabus 2022 2023 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Exam Pattern 2022 2023 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNUSRB Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of TNUSRB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
|1.||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)|
|2.||Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)|
|3.||Physical Measurement Test|
Marks Allocation for Open and Departmental Candidates:
All the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination:
Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test:
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- It will be objective type in nature.
iii. It will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks and the duration of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hr 40 mins.)
- The candidate has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibilty Test will not be considered for preparation of provisional selection list at any stage.
- In respect of 20% Departmental candidates, the Tamil Language eligibility Test will be commonly conducted along with those who are applying in open quota.
vii. The candidates who have applied under BOTH Open and Departmental category will have to write the commonly conducted Tamil Language Eligibility Test only once.
Part II. Main Written examination:
(a) Open Quota :-
|i||Main Written Examination||85|
|(a) General knowledge||55|
|(b) General Ability Test General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability||30|
|ii||Special Marks for NCC, NSS & Sports / Games||5|
- i) The duration of Written Examination is 3 Hrs. ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the written examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark.
(b) Departmental Quota :-
|(a) General knowledge||45|
|(b) General Ability Test, Police Administration, Crime Investigation and Basic Forensic Science. General Ability Test includes Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills and Information Handling ability. Police Administration, Crime Investigation and basic Forensic Science topics will be broadly as per syllabus in the basic training of Police Constables.||40|
Winning of Medals in the National Police Duty Meet(Gold Medal – 5 marks, Silver Medals – 3 marks and Bronze Medal – 2 marks)
- i) The duration of Written Examination is 3 hrs.
- ii) Minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination shall be 30 marks out of 85 marks.
iii) Question paper will contain 170 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ mark
Physical Measurement Test:
In respect of open quota candidates, the number of candidates called for physical measurement will be 2 times of the number of vacancies. All the candidates qualified in physical measurement test shall be permitted for Viva-Voce.
The Physical Measurement Test comprises of height measurement only. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
II Women And Transgender :-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
- 20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
- Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces and serving persons who are going to retire within one year are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
Certificate Verification At Centre :
- The open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test will be called for original certificate verification.
- ii) All the Departmental candidates qualified in the Written Examination will be called for original certificate verification.
iii. The Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of central para-military forces and serving persons who are going to retire within one year qualified in written examination will be called for Certificate Verification in the ratio of 1:2 of vacancies.
- The candidates who are called for Certificate Verification will have to produce the original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online application. Candidate who fails to produce the original certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota. New certificates /claim other than uploaded certificates will not be entertained.
- All the open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce.
- The departmental candidates who qualify in Written Examination and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-Voce in the ratio of 1:2 of vacancies.
iii. The Viva-Voce will be conducted at TNUSRB, Chennai. Candidates who are called for Viva-Voce should produce all the Original Certificates at the time of Viva-Voce.
- Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special marks.
Special Marks For NCC/NSS/Sports/Games For Open Candidates:
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during viva-voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)(Maximum 2 Marks):
|One Year Member/ “A” certificate||½ Mark|
|Possession of “B” Certificate||1 Mark|
|Possession of “C” Certificate/Under Officer Best Cadet in All India level||2 Marks|
- National Service Scheme(NSS) Maximum 1 Mark:
|Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of State Government||½ Mark|
|Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi||1 Mark|
|As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps||1/2 Marks|
Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks) Approved 16 games :
- Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation (Horse riding), 15. Rifle Shooting and 16. Silambam are eligible for awarding of marks.
- The candidates should have participated in the games through the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate should have participated in the events representing Tamil Nadu State / Indian Nation and obtained the Form.I or Form.II certificates from the recognized associations of Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu National Olympic Association or Affiliated Association of National Federation of India.
iii. The candidates should have participated in the events representing the Tamil Nadu Colleges / Universities and obtained the Form.III certificates.
|Represented School in District level||½ Mark|
|Represented College in zonal level (Inter Collegiate)||1/2 Mark|
|Represented University (Form-III) (Inter University)||1 Mark|
|Represented District in Inter District tournament||1 Mark|
|Represented State (Form-II) (Tamil Nadu)||1 1/2 Mark|
|Represented Nation in international Competition (Form-I) (India)||2 Mark|
In each category, the highest certificate (yielding maximum marks) will be considered. The maximum special mark a candidate can claim is 5.
Special Marks For Departmental Candidates:
|Winning of medal in the National Police Duty Meet (Maximum 5 marks)|
|Gold Medal||5 marks|
|Silver Medal||3 marks|
|Bronze Medal||2 marks|
|Departmental Quota candidates shall not be eligible for special marks for NCC/NSS/Sports/ Games.
Maximum special mark a candidate can claim is 5.
Provisional Select List:
- Provisional Select List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the Written Examination, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and total vacancies.
- If there is a tie in marks, the candidate senior in age shall be given priority in selection.
- If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same, preference shall be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of India.
- 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the persons who studied graduation in Tamil medium.
Medical Examination And Verification Of Character And Antecedents: Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination and verification of character and antecedents through Police Department.
|TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Official Career Page Link||Click Here|