TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Education Qualification 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Age Limit 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Eligibility Criteria 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Eligibility Conditions 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) 2022 Official Career Website @ https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Eligibility Criteria:
|Candidates should possess a degree in Science from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3.|
Age Limit: The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
- a) The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders :-
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
- Departmental Quota:-
20% reservation will be provided for Police Departmental candidates who have completed 5 years of service as on the date of notification. Written Examination for departmental quota will be held separately. A departmental candidate may apply for both open and departmental quota, if he /she satisfies the eligibility criteria. Departmental candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test. However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification and Viva-voce.
Concessions for special categories:
- EX-SERVICEMEN / EX-PERSONNEL OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES/ SERVING PERSONS WHO ARE GOING TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:-
- i) Age relaxation is given upto 47 years.
- ii) The Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Personnel of Central Para-military Forces who have not completed 3 years after discharge from service and the serving Armed Forces / CPMF personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application are eligible for applying for this recruitment
- DESTITUTE WIDOW:
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 37 years as on the 1st July of the Notification year.
- The Destitute Widow candidates should obtain “Destitute Widow Certificate” from the designated Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub-Collector / Assistant Collector and upload the same along with the online application. Failing which they will not be considered under Destitute Widow category.
- a) Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the 1st July of the Notification year
- b) The Transgender candidates may decide their gender such as male or female or third gender.
- c) If transgender candidate applies as Third gender will be treated as woman candidate. The 30% reservation for woman will also apply to them.
- d) If the transgender candidates produce their community certificate, they can get the benefit of communal reservation like other candidates.
- e) If the transgender candidates do not produce their community certificate, they will be treated under Most Backward Class category.
TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Selection Process 2022:
TNUSRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)|
|2.||Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)|
|3.||Physical Measurement Test|
|TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI (Finger Print) Career Page Link: Click Here|