TNSAMB Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu State Agricultural Marketing Board (TNSAMB)|
|Post Details||DEO, Office Assistant|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNSAMB Official Website||tn.gov.in|
TNSAMB Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Technical Coordinator-I I||1|
|Data Entry Operator||1|
TNSAMB Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNSAMB official notification candidate should have completed 10th, B.Sc, BCA, MBA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Technical Coordinator-I||B.Sc, MBA|
|Technical Coordinator-I I||B.Sc, Post Graduation|
|Data Entry Operator||B.SC, BCA|
- Technical Coordinator -I, II: Candidates Should Have Five to Ten Years of experience in the field of Managing Development Project or Agri Export or Agri-Business Development will be preferred.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates Should Have two years of experience in the relevant field.
- Office Assistant: Candidates Should Have one year of experience in the relevant field
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNSAMB Recruitment (DEO, Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Special Moringa Export Facilitation Centre in Madurai District in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu State Agricultural Marketing Board, Chennai-32. on or before 20-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for TNSAMB DEO, Office Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the TNSAMB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Mar-2022
TNSAMB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tn.gov.in