TNPSC Group 4 Vao Notification 2021 – Apply Online Here
TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021 Apply online & exam date 2021: TNPSC Group 4 notification 2021 for over 11000
vacancies will be released in the first week of September 2021. VAO, Junior Assistant and Typist
posts will be announced through TNPSC Group 4 notification 2021.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) at tnpsc.gov.in. As per annual planner issued by
the commission, TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021 will be released on September 2, 2021.
Candidates need to register to the website for filling the application form. According to the
TNPSC officials, over 1.7 million candidates are expected to apply for the exam 2021.
The registration can be done by the applicant on paying a fee of Rs 150. One time registration to the
portal will be valid for a time period of 5 years. Apart from the registration fee, the candidate is required to pay the examination
fee of Rs 100 for the exam.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Date of Notification||September 2, 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||October 2, 2021|
|Exam Date||December 6, 2021|
|Announcement of result||January 2022|
|Certificate verification and Counselling||February 2022|
You would like to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021? Here is all you need to know about notification, exam dates, e
ligibility criteria, online application form,last date, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, selection process and result.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021
TNPSC Group 4 Notification 2021: TNPSC Group 4 exam 2021 notification for over 11000 VAO, Typist and
Junior Assistant vacancy to be released likely on September 2, 2021 and online application form will be available
till the last date i.e. October 2, 2021. It has been estimation that over 11000 vacancies would be released by the the
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
According to TNPSC annual planner 2021, TNPSC group 4 notification 2021 will be released on September 2, 2021 and
online application form will available from September 2, 2021 to October 2, 2021. But the last date to make
fee payment will be October 5, 2021. TNPSC group 4 exam will be held on December 6, 2021.
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy 2021
|Post Code||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|2025||Village Administrative Officer (VAO) Officer||608|
|2600||Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||4894|
|2400||Junior Assistant (Security)||Available Soon|
|2500||Bill Collector Grade-I||Available Soon|
|2300||Steno-Typist (Grade-III)||Available Soon|
TNPSC exam is conducted to provide admission to various posts such as Tamil Nadu Ministerial service, Tamil Nadu Judicial
Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Service and Tamil Nadu Secretarial service.
- Place of residence on appointment for VAO: Every person who is appointed to the post shall reside in the village under his
- charge and shall continue to reside in the village till the time he/she is in-charge of that village.
- Certificate of physical fitness: Candidates who are selected for these posts will also be asked to produce a certificate of
- physical fitness.
- Cash security: Candidate applying for the post of VAO shall also be required to pay a security of Rs 2000/ within one month form the date of joining.
- For the candidates belonging to backward classes the candidates are required to pay a security amount of Rs 1000/ while th
- e candidates belonging to SC/ST category are not required to pay any security amount.
- Concessions: The applicants belonging to any of the reserved categories should see in details and check the eligibility for the same.
- ersons who apply for the concession need to produce the certificate and the evidence for the same when asked to produce the same.
TNPSC Group 4 Exam Date 2021
|TNPSC Group4 (2021)||Date|
|TNPSC Group4 Application submission||September 2, 2021|
|TNPSC Group 4 apply last date 2021||October 2, 2021|
|TNPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket 2021||November 2021|
|TNPSC Group4 exam date 2021||December 6, 2021|
|Declaration of result||January 2022|
- The TNPSC Group notification 2021 for the recruitment of VAO, Junior Assistant and Typist posts will be out in
- the first week of September 2021.
- The eligible candidates tentatively can fill the TNPSC Group application form in an online mode at tnpsc.gov.in from
- September 2, 2021 to October 2, 2021. After the due date the applications will not be accepted by the authority.
- Last date for submission of TNPSC group application is October 2, 2021.
- The TNPSC Group hall ticket 2021 will be issued by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for all the eligible applicants from the last week of November 2021.
- The TNPSC group exam will be conducted on December 6, 2021.
- The group 4 exam answer key will be issued by the TNPSC on its official website in third week of December 2021.
- Merit list and the final result of TNPSC group 4 exam will be declared by the authority in the month of January 2022.
TNPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2021
Candidates need to fulfill the below mentioned criteria to become eligible to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 Exam.
There are also different age concession for different posts, applicants should look at the age eligibility criteria before applying for the post. The candidates applying for the post should follow the below mentioned age criteria:
VAO Age limit:
- For the post of village administrative officer, the candidate should be at least 21 years of age and should be less than 30 years of age. However, for the reserved category candidates the applicants should be less than 40 years of age.
- For ex-service men, the maximum age for application is 53 if the applicant belongs to SC/ST/ MBCs, BCs or BSMs any of these categories.
- For candidate not belonging to any of the categories, the maximum age is 48 years.
Age Limit for Other Posts:
Age limit for the post of Junior Assistant, Junior Assistant (Security), Bill collector-Grade –I, Field surveyor, Draftsmen, Typist and Steno-Typist Grade –III follows as:
- For SC/ST and destitute widows of all castes, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 35 years.
- For the candidates belonging to most backward class/ de-notified communities, backward class and backward class (Muslim), the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years.
- For the candidates not belonging to SC/ST/ MBCs /DCs, BCs and BCMs, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 30 years.
- For the persons who are trained in ITI, in respect of post of field surveyor and draftsmen should be more than 18 years and should be less than 35 years of age.
There is different educational qualification requirements for VAO, typist, steno typist grade III, field officer, junior assistant and bill collector vacancies. Please find the details below:
- VAO post: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Junior Assistant (security), junior assistant (Non-security), Bill collector, Grade-I field officer, Draftsmen: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses.
- Typist: The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses and the candidate should also have passed Govt Technical examination in typewriting.
- Steno-Typist (Grade – III): The candidate should have passed SSLC exam with the minimum marks that can grant admission to higher secondary courses. The candidate should also have passed Govt technical examination both in type writing and shorthand.
- Field Officer: for the recruitment to the post of field officer, other things being equal, preference should be given to the candidates who are trained in survey in industrial training institutes.
Computer Qualification (Typist and Steno typist):
Candidates should have passed the certificate course in computer on office automation awarded by technical education department for the post of Typist and Steno typist to eligible for TNPSC Group 4.
Knowledge in Tamil
Applicants should also have a knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
TNPSC Group 4 Apply Online 2021
TNPSC Group 4 apply online 2021: TNPSC Group 4 application form 2021 submissions will start from September 2, 2021 to the October 2, 2021. It is advisable to apply online for TNPSC Group 4 exam before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. The following is the detailed process for filling the TNPSC Group 4 application form.
How to Apply for TNPSC Group 4 Exam 2021
- Applicants should apply only through the online mode on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Registration is mandatory for applying to the exam, for one time registration, the candidates
- are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150 to confirm the registration. Once confirmed the registration is valid of a time period of 5 years. The applicants will be provided the registration ID and password which they should keep safely for future use.
- For applying for the registration, the candidate will also be required to upload the scanned copy
- of photograph, certificates and signature on the portal.
- After registering to the website or logging to the website for already registered candidates, the candidate are required to click on ‘apply online’ button and use the same user ID and password created above.
- Candidates are now required to select the name of the post of service to which they want to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature as per the guidelines else the application would be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned on the application form such as name of the candidate, post for which the candidate has applied, educational qualification, category, date of birth, address, email ID, center if examination etc.
- Once filled the candidate will not be allowed to make changes in the application form. Candidates are required to check the details carefully before confirming.
- After submitting the application, the applicant can take a print out and save the application for any future reference.
- Applicants can also take a printout by providing their user ID and password. Applicants are not required to send the application form to the concerned department but keep it safely for any future reference.
TNPSC Group 4 Application fee
|TNPSC Group 4 Registration Fee||Rs.150|
|TNPSC Group 4 Examination Fee||Rs.100|
Registration fee is mandatory for one time registration and its valid for 5 years. If you have one time registration details, then you just need to pay examination fee only. Applicant can made payment for exam fee by selecting online or offline mode payment options at the time of filling the TNPSC Group 4 application form 2021.
Applicants should register on the website before paying one time registration fee and then apply online for recruitment. Once registered, the application fee will be valid for 5 years.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2021: TNPSC Group 4 exam 2021 comprised 200 objective type questions for 300 marks that tests the candidates proficiency in general aptitude, general studies, and general Tamil/English sections.
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Minimum qualifying marks||Total marks||Duration|
|General Studies||75||90||300||3 hours|
|General English/ General Tamil||100|
The candidates appearing for the exam should be aware of the examination pattern of the exam. This will help them fare well in the exam. The exam will be an objective exam with multiple options.
The level of the exam will be till SSLC with following sections:
- General Studies: This section would have 75 questions.
- Aptitude test: This section would have 25 questions.
- General Tamil/English: This section would have 100 questions.
- This in total there are 200 questions with a time duration of 3 hrs and total marks 300.
- The candidate is required to score at least 90 marks for qualifying.
- In the third section, the candidate would have the option to select either Tamil or English.
The written exam would be held in the centers mentioned in the official notification.
- Once given the choice, the candidate will not have the option to change the examination center.
- The commission reserves the right to increase or decrease the examination centers and re-allot the applicants.
- Applicants should appear for the written exam, certificate verification and counselling at their own expense.
TNPSC Group4Hall Ticket 2021
TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2021 will be available from the last week of November 2021 and exam will be conducted on December 2, 2021. To download TNPSC group 4 hall ticket 2021, candidates should visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in and there needs to enter application number & date of birth. Below are the steps to follow to get your hall ticket for TNPSC group 4 exam 2021.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group Hall Ticket 2021
- Go to the TNPSC Hall tickets section http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html
- Next, Click on download TNPSC group hall ticket 2021.
- Enter your TNPSC group application number or login ID and date of birth.
- Then click on “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC group hall ticket 2021 will be generated, download it and also take a
- print out of the same.
TNPSC Group Result 2021
TNPSC group 4 results 2021 will be declared in end of January 2022 through online mode on tnpsc.gov.in.
The result for TNPSC Group 4 exam 2021 will be the contain the candidate obtained score and cut off marks in written exam.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check TNPSC group results 2021.
Steps to Check TNPSC Group Result 2021
- Firstly, go to TNPSC results official website i.e. http://tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
- Click on check TNPSC group IV results link, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your registration number and click on the Submit button.
- Your rank position along with secured marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of the result for the reference purpose.
Depending on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam, after the exam the tentative list of the candidates for the verification of the certificates will be announced by the conducting authority.
The list of the candidates will be announced on the commission’s website. After the verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be called for the counselling where the allotment of the post and the department will take place. This will take place in the order of rank and category of the candidate. This would also depend on the number of seats available.
No objection certificate
Persons who are in service shall apply for the exam only after informing their authority.