|Article type||TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022|
|Name of the authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Group 2 CCSE|
|Number of posts||5529|
|Exam date||21st May 2022|
|Declaration of the result||September 2022 (tentatively)|
After the exam gets over and the authority releases the TNPSC Group 2 result then they will also display the cur off marks for all the candidates. The applicants have to secure the minimum cut off marks required to qualify for the post, and one who clears the cut off marks will be shortlisted for the further procedure. TNPSC Group 2 cut off marks will depend on several factors and they are as follows.
- The number of candidates who applied for the post
- The total number of vacancies available
- The difficulty level of the examination
- The highest marks obtained by the candidates
The administration will release the TNPSC Group 2 merit list for all the candidates who have qualified for the cut-off marks, if the candidate obtained the required cut off marks then their names will be on the merit list. As the selection of the candidates will depend on the written examination, once the exam is clear then the candidates will be selected for the next round. Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2 merit list will be displayed after the www.tnpsc.gov.in result is out and then the applicants will be able to see it on the official website.
How to check TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022? tnpsc.gov.in results 2022
The TNPSC Group 2 result will be out soon on the official website, once the authority releases the link for the same you will come to know about it. For that applicants have to be in regular touch with the official website so that they can get important updates.
- To download the CCSE II Prelims Exam 2022 result candidates have to first visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After visiting the site then you have to click on the Result option, which is available on the left side of the main page under the Recruitment option.
- And then a drop-down list will appear before you there you have to choose the Latest result/ declaration scheduled option.
- Then you will be taken to the new page, and there you have to search for the TNPSC group 2 result links and then click on that link.
- After that, you will be taken to the new page and there you are required to enter the required details.
- After entering the asked details then tap on the submit option, and then the Tamil Nadu PSC prelims result will appear before you on your screen.
- Now click on the download option and then save your scorecard you can also take the printout of the scorecard.
- By following the above-mentioned steps you will be able to download the TNPSC Group 2 Result
TNPSC Group 2 Result 2022 Details
There are some important details that are mentioned in the TNPSC Group 2 result, while downloading the scorecard make sure that you go through the full details mentioned in the scorecard. Here we have listed the information for you.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidates
- Name of the organization
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the applicants
- Total marks obtained by the candidate
- Percentage of the candidate
- Status of the result
TNPSC Group 2 Post Process 2022
After the CCSE II Prelims Exam 2022 result for the Tamil Nadu Group, 2 is out the authority will be shortlisting the candidates for the next round and that is the main examination. The date for the main examination will be out soon on the official website, applicants have to regularly check the site to know about the same. The syllabus and other details regarding the main exams will be mentioned on the site. Then the applicants who have qualified for the main examination will be selected for the interview round and then the one who clears the round will get selected for the post.