TNDCE Recruitment 2022: Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education (TNDCE) has released a notification at tndce.tn.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant in Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 09-Mar-2022
TNDCE Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education (TNDCE)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNDCE Official Website||tndce.tn.gov.in|
TNDCE Recruitment required eligibility details
As per the Tamilnadu Directorate Of College Education Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years, as of 01-12-2021.
- For SC/ ST: 18 to 35 Years
- For MBC/ BC: 18 to 32 Years
- For Others: 18 – 32 Years
No Application Fee.
Short Listing, Interview
How to apply for TNDCE Recruitment (Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 09-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for TNDCE Office Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the TNDCE recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 09-Mar-2022
TNDCE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tndce.tn.gov.in