South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Probationary Officers (PO) Jobs | Apply Online @ https://www.southindianbank.com/ – South Indian Bank invites Online applications for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.southindianbank.com/ from 01-09-2021 to 08-09-2021. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||The South Indian Bank Ltd.,|
|Total No of Vacancies:||Probationary Officers (PO) Posts|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in India|
|Selection Processes:||Short Listing, Interview|
Latest South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy Details:
Designation & Scale of Appointment:Indian Bank Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Name of Post||Scale Of Appointment|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Scale I (IBA package)|
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: (As on 31.07.2021)
– Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
– Graduates who have secured admission for engineering stream through lateral entry should have secured X/SSLC, XII/HSC and minimum 50% marks in Diploma/Polytechnic and Graduation.
Age Limit: Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
|1. Probationary Officers (PO) –
– IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 36,000 – 1,490/7 – 46,430 – 1,740/2 – 49,910 – 1,990/7 – 63,840.
– One Additional Increment each for JAIIB and CAIIB.
-Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives (PLI) and all other benefits as applicable to the Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Selection Process 2021:
– Online Test and Final Interview
-Adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
-Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for Interview.
– Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in selection process considering number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interview.
-In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Fee/Exam Fee for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO):
|Rs. 800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)||-Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post.
-Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the South Indian Bank website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://www.southindianbank.com/ from 01-09-2021 to 08-09-2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01-09-2021|
|Last date for Submission of Application||08-09-2021|
South Indian Bank Probationary Officers (PO) Official Notification & Application Link:
|South Indian Bank Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|South Indian Bank Online Application Form||Click Here|