Rail Coach Factory Sports Person Recruitment 2022 | RCF: 10 Sports Person Jobs 2022 | RCF Sports Person Notification 2022 | RCF Sports Person 2022 Application Form Download @ https://www.rrchubli.in/ – RCF invites Online applications for recruitment of 10 Sports Person Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ https://www.rrchubli.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 21.03.2022.
|RCF Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||10 Sports Person Posts|
Latest RCF Sports Person Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
RCF Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|Discipline||Pay Matrix Level 2 (7th CPC/Grade Pay)||No of Posts|
|Basket Ball (Men)||Pay Matrix Level 2 (G.P. Rs.1900/-)||03|
|Wrestling (Men)||Pay Matrix Level 2 (G.P. Rs.1900/-)||03|
|Athletics (Women)||Pay Matrix Level 2 (G.P. Rs.1900/-)||02|
|Hockey(Women)||Pay Matrix Level 2 (G.P. Rs.1900/-)||02|
|Discipline||Playing Position / Event||Catg. Code|
|Basket Ball (Men)||1 Guard
|Wrestling (Men)||1 67KG Greco Roman
1 72KG Greco Roman
1 97KG Greco Roman
|Athletics (Women)||Shot-put / Discuss / Throw / Hammer Throw / 5000M /10000M||3|
RCF Sports Person Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Level-2 – Technician – 10th Pass or 10th pass plus Course completed Act Apprentices/ITI certificate granted by NCVT in relevant trades.
* The training period of Sports Quota appointees will be 03 years, unless they pass ITI qualification in the relevant trade, in which case it will be 06 months.
|2. Level-2 – Junior Clerk Cum Typist – 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination . Typing proficiency in English/ Hindi on computer is essential.|
(1) Act Apprenticeship / ITI in any trade is the only qualification and no other qualification including Diploma in Engineering should be accepted as an alternative qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training.
(2) No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible for recruitment through Open Advertisement.
(3) No relaxation in minimum educational qualification shall be permissible in case the of recruitment through open Advertisement.
(4) No post is reserved for SC, ST ,OBC & EWS. However the candidates claiming to belongs to SC /ST /OBC/EWS communities are required to enclose photocopy of self attested caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
Eligibility Criteria: Minimum Sports norms & Pay for recruitment of sportsperson against Sports Quota is as under:-
|Pay Matrix Level / Grade pay Level 2 of 7th CPC (G. P. Rs.1900) –
Minimum Sports norms for Recruitment Represented the Country in any of the following Championships/events
(i) World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior category)
(ii) World Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
(iii) Asian Games (Senior Category)
(iv) Commonwealth Games (Senior Category)
(v) Youth Olympics
(vi) Champions Trophy (Hockey)
At least 3rd Position in any of the following Championships/events
(I)Commonwealth Championships (Junior/Senior Category)
(ii) Asian Championships/ Asia Cup (Junior/Senior Category)
(iii) South Asian Federation (SAFG) Games (Senior Category)
(iv) USIC (World Railways) Championships (Senior Category)
(v) World University Games
At least 3rd Position in Senior/ Youth/ Junior National Championship
At least 3rd Position in National Games organized under aegis of Indian Olympic Association
At least 3rd Position in All India Inter University Championship organized under the aegis of Association of Indian Universities
1st Position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
(i) In Athletics(Men): Medal winning performance in the National Inter State Senior Athletics Championship may also be considered for recruitment in posts carrying Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- in PB-1.
(ii) In the game of Wrestling (FS/ GR) trails shall be conducted as per weight categories of Senior National Championships. In the case of any difference in weight categories of Senior Nationals and other recognized championship / event, sports person having performance in the weight category which is closest to the notified weight category, shall be eligible for recruitment and selection trails, subject to the condition that on the day of trail, actual body weight of said wrestler should not exceed the weight category for which recruitment is being done.
(iii) In Hockey (Women) for recruitment against the posts having Grade pay of Rs. 1900 or Rs. 2000 in pay Band 5200-20,200, atleast 2nd position in the International Tournament of Four or more Nations may also be considered.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Sports Person||18 to 25 Years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RCF official Notification 2022 for more reference
RCF Sports Person Selection Process 2022:
The eligible candidates will be informed by post for trial. Recruitment will be done on the basis of Trial. The candidates declared fit by Trial Committee will be considered for next stage i.e. Interview stage.
(i) For all candidates except those mentioned in sub-Para (ii) below: Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred Only)
(ii) For candidates belonging to SC/ ST / Ex. Servicemen / Persons with Disability / Women / Minorities and Economic Backward Class: Rs. 250/- (Rs. Two Hundred Fifty Only) with a provision for refunding the same to those who are found eligible as per notification and actually appear in the Selection Trials. Candidates in this category should check their eligibility thoroughly before applying. Fee in respect of candidates who are ineligible, but still apply shall not be refunded.
NOTE:-Candidates are advised to deposit the requisite Fees for application in favour of PFA/RCF/ICXH’s Online Account No. 65035290377, IFSC Code SBIN0050540 of State Bank of India before the closing date and copy of the fees receipt must be attached with application. Cheque, Draft & Postal Order will not be accepted.
(b) FEE EXEMPTIONS:-
- A) For claiming exemption/refund from the application fee, Minority candidates should submit ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in Format ‘A’ at the time of Document Verification. *Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis). Such candidates claiming exemption of application fee will be required to furnish minority community declaration” affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- B) ** Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will mean the candidates whose Family Income is less than Rs. 50,000/- per Annum.
- Application in prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be down loaded from the website www.raindianrailways.govin may be typed neat & clean one side.
- Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must signed affixing a passport size photograph with clear face on the space provided and one should be attached duly attested.
- Applicant will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates. SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for late delivery and postal delay.
- The last date & time for receipt of application in the office of the General Manager (Personnel) Recruitment Cell, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala-144 602 is dated 21.03.2022 up to 17.00 hrs.
7 Candidate superscribe clearly on the Envelope “RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2021-22
Important Dates for RCF Sports Person Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19.02.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.03.2022|
RCF Sports Person Official Notification & Application Link:
|RCF Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|RCF Official Notification & Application form PDF|