Nammakal District Revenue Recruitment 2022: Nammakal District Revenue (Nammakal District Revenue) has released a notification at namakkal.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Office Assistant, Night Watchman in Nammakal – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 04-Apr-2022
Nammakal District Revenue Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Nammakal District Revenue|
|Post Details||Office Assistant, Night Watchman|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nammakal – Tamil Nadu|
|Nammakal District Revenue Official Website||namakkal.nic.in|
Nammakal District Revenue Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Nammakal District Revenue Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Nammakal District Revenue official notification candidate should have completed 08th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Night Watchman||Must be able to Read and Write in Tamil|
As per the Nammakal District Revenue Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years, as of 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Nammakal District Revenue Recruitment (Office Assistant, Night Watchman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 04-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for Nammakal District Revenue Office Assistant, Night Watchman Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the Nammakal District Revenue recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 04-Apr-2022
Nammakal District Revenue Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: namakkal.nic.in