- Indian Coast Guard has recently job notification for the post of Civilian has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 28 Nov 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 19
Job Location: Kolkata
Post Name: Civilian
Official Website: www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 28.11.2021
Indian Coast Guard Details Of Vacancies 2021:
- Civilian MT Driver
- Fork Lift Operator
- MT Fitter/MT(Mech)
- Engine Driver
- Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Indian Coast Guard Pay Scale Details:
- 18,000 – 25,500/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indiancoastguard.gov.in
- Click on the Indian Coast Guard Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Indian Coast Guard Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30.10.2021
- Closing Date of submission Application: 28.11.2021
Indian Coast Guard Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
Application Link : Click Here