BEL Recruitment 2021 | Posts: Project Engineer Jobs | Apply Online @ www.bel-india.in – BEL invites Online applications for recruitment of 15 Project Engineer-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://www.bel-india.in/ from 01.09.2021 (12 p.m. onwards) to 15.09.2021 (11.00 p.m.). Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
|BEL Recruitment 2021 15 Trainee Engineer Posts [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Type:||Contract Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||15 Project Engineer-I Posts|
|Job Location:||The positions are for posting at various sites / districts across Kerala State. Candidates who are willing to travel extensively within Kerala state and are willing to be positioned at any of the districts in Kerala may apply.|
|Starting Date:||01.09.2021 (12 p.m. onwards)|
|Last Date:||15.09.2021 (11.00 p.m.)|
Latest BEL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
GEN- 6 SC-2 ST-2 OBC-3 EWS-2
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Vacancy 2021:
|1. Project Engineer-I –
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics OR BE.B.Tech (Mechanical) First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST and PWD candidates.
Post qualification Experience as on 01.08.2021:
Candidates should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in the following areas:
1. Familiarity with OF cables, mounting accessories and their specifications, usage etc.
2. Two years post qualification work experience preferably in telecom industry of which minimum 1 year of experience is in supervision of Ariel OF installation.
3. Candidates with working knowledge of Malayalam will be preferred.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2021)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Project Engineer-I||28 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2021 for more reference
Salary Details: Project Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of Two years which may be extended up to maximum of Four years (including initial period) based on requirement and individual performance. Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.35,000, Rs.40,000/- ,Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and 4th year of contract respectively.
Selection Procedure for BEL:
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
|Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech.||75%|
|Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks.||10%|
|Interview for shortlisted candidates||15%|
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
– General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.500/-
– Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
– The application fee should be remitted through SBI Collect (through online mode or through SBI Branch).
– Candidates are requested to read the details and screenshots for making the payment.
– Candidates can also make the payment by approaching SBI branch. You have to select SBI branch in the payment option and download pre-printed challan generated through SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) plus applicable bank charges in any SBI Branch. The candidate should ensure to obtain the seal and signature of the bank official.
– Candidates have to enter the “SBI Collect reference No.” generated after payment, in the online Application Form.
– Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee and submitting the application. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to apply for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply online by clicking the link provided against the advertisement and click on the link provided below the advertisement to apply for Project Engineer-I for K-FON Project, Missile Systems SBU, Bengaluru Unit.
Important Dates for BEL Trainee Engineer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.09.2021 (12 p.m. onwards)|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15.09.2021 (11.00 p.m.)|
BEL Trainee Engineer Official Notification & Application Link: